Prizmo Go 2.0.4 - June 21st 2018
- Export of whole text (long press on share button) now offers the same layout as when manual text selection is used.
- Fixed a bug that caused handwriting text recognition to fail in some cases due to a network error.
- Fixed a bug where pictures could be saved in the photos library with a wrong orientation.
- Updated the crash reports framework.
Prizmo Go 2.0.3 - May 7th 2018
- Completed Greek localization (thank you Irene and co.).
- Fixed a bug affecting the text detection orientation indicator after the first shoot.
- Fixed a bug preventing text highlighting from disappearing when Voice Over is activated.
- Improved OCR document layout determination (text blocks).
Prizmo Go 2.0.2 - March 26th 2018
- Fixed a display issue in the In-app purchase view.
Prizmo Go 2.0.1 - February 27th 2018
- Fixed a bug that could reset user changes in the recognized text.
- Improved localization for a number of languages.
Prizmo Go 2.0 - February 22nd 2018
- Prizmo Go 2.0 brings handwriting recognition (English only), translation to 59 languages, and a new, more powerful, built-in neural network-based OCR in more languages.
Prizmo Go 1.2 - November 3rd 2017
- Updated to support iPhone X.
Prizmo Go 1.1.1 - October 2nd 2017
- iOS 11-related bug fixes.
Prizmo Go 1.1 - September 19th 2017NEW FEATURES
- Optimized for iOS 11.
- Added support for iOS 11 Drag and Drop on iPad:
- Importing / processing a picture: Drop a picture into Prizmo Go to recognize the text in it.
- Exporting text: recognized text can be exported to another app by dragging highlighted text directly from the picture or alternatively by dragging from the "Copy" button in the toolbar.
- Added Greek localization.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the spoken word highlighting to be incorrectly displayed when reading the text aloud.
Prizmo Go 1.0.3 - July 13th 2017
- Fixed issues when editing recognized text for an upcoming version of iOS.
Prizmo Go 1.0.2 - May 29th 2017
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering application settings.
Prizmo Go 1.0.1 - May 11th 2017
- New features and improvements:
- Added support for base64 image data input when using x-callback-url.
- The scene description button (when VoiceOver is ON, in camera screen) now has a short label for easier discovery.
- For VoiceOver users, the volume down (physical) button now triggers scene description while volume up button triggers shooting.
- Added support for VoiceOver two-finger scrub gesture (Z shaped gesture) to go back to the camera screen.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the app from using system language as default OCR language and that would use English instead.
- Fixed a bug that could decrease the OCR accuracy when the camera stabilization was on.
- Addressed an issue that could cause x-callback-url to fail, including clipboard input.
Prizmo Go 1.0 for iOS - April 27th 2017
- Initial release.
© 2008–2018 Creaceed SPRL. Apple, Mac, Macbook, iOS, OS X, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.