Mons, Belgium - Creaceed today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Carbo 1.0 (iPhone & iPad), a new application for pen & paper lovers. Carbo lets you capture and organize handwritten notes and sketches, bringing handwriting in the digital age. Carbo's innovative visualization technology sets you free from pixel artefacts, while preserving all expressiveness of your original drawings.
Carbo features a hybrid visualization technology that makes it as easy to edit as if it were a pixel-based image, but at the same time keeps it as sharp as vector contents when you zoom in. With Carbo you collect notes / design sketches / whiteboard drawings, tag and annotate your notes for easy retrieval, and store them either on the device itself or in the cloud (Evernote, Dropbox, or iCloud).
- Hybrid visualization technology, easy to edit & sharp at all scales
- Camera-based input
- Note editing: select, resize, relocate, or remove any element. Make strokes thinner or thicker
- Annotations: add descriptive text to your note. These annotations are archived along with the image, and are globally searchable
- Tag your notes. Tags are colored for easier detection, and will help you classify notes
- Notes can be stored either on your device, or in the cloud using Evernote (beta), Dropbox, and iCloud
- Efficient file-based storage: typical note is 400KB instead of the usual 3MB JPEG of a photo
- Export styles: choose among 7 beautifully handcrafted styles and their variants to customize your notes (Blackboard/chalks combos, Blueprint, Paper with several pen styles...)
- Up to 1200-dpi black-and-white high-fidelity exports for print
- Universal application (iPhone, iPad) requiring iOS 8.2 or higher
- Any iPhone or iPad with at least a 5-MP camera (iPhone 4S and newer models, iPad 3 and newer models, iPad mini)
Pricing and availability:
Carbo 1.0 for iOS 8 is available worldwide on the App Store in 11 languages (English, German, Dutch, French, Italian, Portuguese, Norwegian, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese). Carbo is 50% off at $3.99 (USD) for a limited time as introductory pricing, $7.99 after that (regular price).
Creaceed is a Belgian company that has been making apps for over 10 years, focusing on image processing technologies in the fields of document scanning, note taking, photo and video processing. Other apps like Hydra, Carbo, and Prizmo have been awarded by the press & featured by Apple on multiple occasions. Copyright 2008-2020 Creaceed. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iOS, macOS, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.