Mons, Belgium - Creaceed releases CeedVocal speech recognition SDK for iOS, supporting 32-bit and 64-bit architectures. Creaceed's CeedVocal SDK supports isolated words recognition from a list of up to 5,000 words, and keyword spotting. The SDK runs directly on the device, and is available in 6 languages to developers who want to design distinctive iPhone and iPad applications. As no training is required from the end user, speech recognition is ready to use as soon as the app is launched.
What is CeedVocal SDK?
- Is a multi-locutor Automatic Speech Recognition SDK
- Runs directly on the device, no network connection required
- Is provided as a static library with header files. The programming language of the SDK is Objective-C.
- Is provided as a Universal Binary library (armv7/armv7s/arm64/i386/i86_64) for easier setup within the Simulator (compatible with iOS 5.0 or higher. iOS 4.3 still possible but with limitations, see documentation)
- Includes the acoustic models developed by Creaceed in English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish and Italian
- Is compatible with any iPhone (as of iPhone 3GS) and iPad
- Supports isolated words recognition from a user provided list of up to 5,000 words, and keyword spotting (no training required)
- Supports iOS7
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit architectures
- Is optimized for fast launching.
Several iOS apps rely on CeedVocal SDK for integrating voice commands:
- Foodi by the Australian Broadcast Corporation (Australia)
- iFood Assistant by Kraft (New Zealand)
- Nigella Quick Collection by Random House (UK)
- Voice Camera Pro by The Sanctuary (USA)
- Nestle Dessert for iPad (France)
- Olia Audio-Guide by Garnier (Germany)
- Einkaufsliste by Bosch (Germany)
- In Cucina guidi Tu! by Galbani (Italy)...
- English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish and Italian
Pricing and Availability:
iOS developers can get access to the trial version of CeedVocal SDK after signing an evaluation agreement. They can then purchase a license either for developing a single application, or for developing an unlimited number of applications. The licensing scheme includes neither annual subscription, nor royalties (even if CeedVocal SDK is integrated in a paid app). For more information about licensing and pricing, see Creaceed's website.
Creaceed is a Belgian company that has been making apps for over 10 years, focusing on image processing technologies in the fields of document scanning, note taking, photo and video processing. Other apps like Hydra, Carbo, and Prizmo have been awarded by the press & featured by Apple on multiple occasions. Copyright 2008-2020 Creaceed. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iOS, macOS, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.