Mons, Belgium - Creaceed today releases Prizmo 1.1, the All-in-one Mobile Scanning and OCR Solution for iPhone with new export and translation options. This new version of Prizmo supports exporting documents to Apple's MobileMe and Evernote, in addition to Dropbox, CloudApp and mail. It can now translate to 15 additional languages, totaling 25, using Google translation services. Prizmo scans business cards, texts, bills, etc., from a picture on your iPhone, allows specific processing, and performs optical character recognition. Then, you can save and share the result.
Creaceed developed Prizmo for iPhone following the tremendous success of the Mac version, and the huge demand of users for an iPhone version. The team focused on designing a beautifully-crafted interface to offer an awesome mobile document capture experience. Besides, the app is fully compatible with the latest versions of Apple's iOS, including multitasking and Retina Display.
Another unique feature is combining optical character recognition and text-to-speech technologies. Creaceed partnered with world-leading specialists: ExperExchange, Inc. for highly accurate OCR, and with Acapela Group S.A. for natural sounding TTS. Therefore, Prizmo is a unique utility giving high-quality results with an intuitive experience.
New in Prizmo 1.1
- Export documents to Apple's MobileMe for easier sharing across your Macs and mobile devices
- Export to Evernote, the "Remember Everything" cloud service
- In-app tips and trick to achieve better results
- Support for more translation languages (now 25, was 10 before)
Prizmo's features include:
- Processing available for 4 document kinds: business cards, bills, regular text and whiteboards
- Voice Command for taking pictures (avoid tapping which leads to blurry pictures)
- Image Processing: rotate, crop, white picker, perspective correction...
- State-of-the-art Optical Character Recognition (OCR) in 10 languages (English, German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian)
- Many output options: Text, vCards, CSV files, original images, processed images, etc.
- Export to MobileMe, Dropbox, Evernote, CloudApp, and mail
- Translation using Google Translate service (translation in 25 languages)
- Document Editor
- VoiceOver support for people with impaired vision
- High-quality Text-to-Speech Technology for reading OCRed texts - 35 male and female voices available in 10 languages - A sample text can be played for previewing the voice before purchase
- Optimized for Retina display (iPhone 4)
- iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4
- Minimum: iOS 3.1
- Highly recommended: iOS 4.2 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Prizmo for iPhone 1.1 is available worldwide exclusively on the App Store, and costs $9.99 (USD). A speech synthesis voice is available as In-App Purchase for $2.99 (USD). Prizmo for Mac is available on Creaceed's website for $49.95. Promo codes and high resolution screenshots are available to the media upon request.
Creaceed is a Belgian company that has been making apps for over 10 years, focusing on image processing technologies in the fields of document scanning, note taking, photo and video processing. Other apps like Hydra, Carbo, and Prizmo have been awarded by the press & featured by Apple on multiple occasions. Copyright 2008-2020 Creaceed. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iOS, macOS, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.