Mons, Belgium - Creaceed today is pleased to announce the release of Elasty 2.0 for Mac. Designed for video enthusiasts, Elasty is the movie toolbox that allows enhancement and customization of QuickTime movies, such as image stabilization, and motion tracking-based special effects. It is the perfect companion to Apple's iMovie on the Mac.
After a successful beta period started earlier this year, Elasty 2.0 is now released as a final version. This update adds a requested manual mode for stabilization, brings more options for retiming, features a refined interface, is faster, and addresses a number of bugs.
- Image manipulation (Rotate, Flip, Crop)
- Feature-based Motion Tracking
- Special Effects Library (Blur, Color, Distortion, Light Streak, Particles...)
- Image Stabilization, automatic and manual (based on user selected image features)
- Retiming (local fast motion and slow motion), with preservation of sound pitch & naturalness.
How to upgrade:The upgrade of Elasty from earlier beta versions is free for all existing owners.
- Mac OS X 10.6.5 Snow Leopard or later
- Any Intel Mac with at least 64MB of VRAM (GPU) required
- Mac with at least 128 MB VRAM highly recommended
Pricing and Availability:Elasty 2.0 is priced at $49.95 (USD), and a time-unlimited trial version of Elasty 2.0 can be downloaded. The demo version generates watermarked movies. It is available in English, French and German through Creaceed website. Several screencasts and demo videos are available, explaining how to use the application to create marvelous movies. Media licenses are available for members of the press upon request.
Creaceed is a Belgian company that has been making apps for over 10 years, focusing on image processing technologies in the fields of document scanning, note taking, photo and video processing. Other apps like Hydra, Carbo, and Prizmo have been awarded by the press & featured by Apple on multiple occasions. Copyright 2008-2020 Creaceed. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iOS, macOS, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.