Mons, Belgium - Creaceed today releases one of the first iPhone apps embedding the appealing iAd rich media ads. "Vocalia Sponsored Edition" is a new version of Vocalia, their voice-controlled assistant app for the iPhone. Creaceed's free app is fully compatible with iOS4 (Multitasking and Retina Display Support), and it offers a quality alternative - with some unique features - to the built-in voice control feature of the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4.
Since the initial release of Vocalia, Creaceed has been responding to customer feedback in a regular series of updates. Moreover, Vocalia has garnered excellent reviews from the American and European press, and it has been featured twice on the App Store: the first time as What's Hot in France, Germany and Austria, and the second time as Staff Favorites in the USA and South America.
Vocalia is based on CeedVocal SDK, the iOS speech recognition technology developed by Creaceed. CeedVocal SDK supports isolated words recognition from a list of up to 5,000 words, and keyword spotting. The SDK is available in the same 6 languages as Vocalia.
Vocalia's feature highlights include:
- Look for contacts in the address book, and automatically call them
- Look for artists from the iTunes library, and choose which song to play
- Look for bookmarks imported from a Mac/PC, and open them in Safari
- iOS 4.0 Compatibility (Multitasking Support and Retina Display Support)
- Define additional voice shortcuts for contact names
- Split first and last names of contacts
- Set the navigation mode (voice, manual taps or timer)
- Shake the iPhone to try again
- Activate vibration to know when to start speaking
- Show help messages, etc.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish
- iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (iOS 4.0 Tested)
- For the iPod touch: A Headset with External Mic
- Requires iOS 3.1 or later
- 5.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Vocalia 2.2.1 Standard Addition is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. "Vocalia Sponsored Edition", the brand new free version embedding iAds, is only available on the American App Store at this time. Promo codes and high resolution screenshots are available to the media upon request.
Creaceed is a Belgian company that has been making apps for over 10 years, focusing on image processing technologies in the fields of document scanning, note taking, photo and video processing. Other apps like Hydra, Carbo, and Prizmo have been awarded by the press & featured by Apple on multiple occasions. Copyright 2008-2020 Creaceed. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iOS, macOS, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.