Mons, Belgium - Creaceed has announced another significant update of their speech recognition application for the iPhone: Vocalia 1.4, now available on Apple's App Store, fully understands German-speaking iPhone users. Creaceed's team strongly believes in high quality applications and always uses customer feedback to improve them. That's why Vocalia is regularly updated with new features, bug fixes and, last but not least, new languages.
Vocalia is the very first speech recognition application supporting German on the iPhone. And German is the third language supported by Vocalia (after English and French). The French version of Vocalia was a terrific success in Belgium and France: respectively #1 and #2 best selling paid application in the App Store.
- Voice dialing application supporting large address books (up to 5,000 contacts)
- Obeys strictly to your voice at every step
- Runs without network connection
- Doesn't send private information to some unknown servers
- Doesn't require additional work to record contacts
- Supports English, French and German at this time
- Define shortcuts ("My best friend") in addition to the name ("John Doe")
- Split first and last name (saying "John" displays all corresponding entries)
- Select the number of results shown (from 1 up to 10 names)
- Limit the extent of speech recognition to selected groups
- Ask the iPhone to vibrate when ready
- Shake the iPhone to try again
- iPhone with Firmware 2.2
Pricing and Availability:
Vocalia is fully localized in English, French and German. It is available to purchase at the price of USD 3.99 / EUR 2.99 for a limited time, exclusively through Apple's App Store. Existing customers can download the update for free. For further information or review licenses (ad hoc distribution or promotional codes), please contact Sandrine Loiseau.
Creaceed is a Belgian company that has been making apps for over 10 years, focusing on image processing technologies in the fields of document scanning, note taking, photo and video processing. Other apps like Hydra, Carbo, and Prizmo have been awarded by the press & featured by Apple on multiple occasions. Copyright 2008-2020 Creaceed. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iOS, macOS, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.