Mons, Belgium - Creaceed has announced Vocalia, their English speech recognition tool for iPhone. Now available in the App Store, Vocalia is Creaceed's first iPhone application. Relatives, friends, colleagues, neighbours, or even restaurants. They all are in our address books. Vocalia helps you quickly and easily find the person or company you want to call or send an email to. Creaceed plans to add other languages in the future.
With Vocalia, it is possible to ...
- Define additional vocal shortcuts ("My best friend") in addition to the name ("John Doe")
- Split first and last name (saying "John" will display all corresponding entries of the address book)
- Shake the iPhone to try again.
Vocalia's key features:
- Runs entirely on the iPhone, without network connection
- Doesn't send private information to some unknown and far away servers
- Provides default working phonemic transcriptions for all contacts (no additional work required to record contacts)
- No "Tap to speak"
- Shows up to 10 recognized names
- Uses Julius engine for multi-locator, speech recognition (English only at this time)
- Displays visual effects responding to sound and gravity (a.k.a "Vocalia's Eye")
- iPhone with Firmware 2.1
Pricing and Availability:
Vocalia can be purchased in the whole world on iTunes's App Store (Utilities pages). Creaceed offers special introductory pricing of 3.99 USD (EUR 2.99) until 18th October.
Creaceed is a Belgian company that has been making apps for over 10 years, focusing on image processing technologies in the fields of document scanning, note taking, photo and video processing. Other apps like Hydra, Carbo, and Prizmo have been awarded by the press & featured by Apple on multiple occasions. Copyright 2008-2020 Creaceed. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iOS, macOS, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.