Prizmo 3.6 — October 4th 2018
- macOS 10.14 Mojave Enhancements
- Support for Continuity Camera: Prizmo now lets you use your iPhone like a direct capture device as an additional capture option. Just click the "Shoot with iPhone" button in a Prizmo document (or the + button), that will wake up your iPhone in camera mode, and the shot image will be automatically added to the Prizmo document. Continuity Camera requires macOS 10.14 and iOS 12, devices must be logged into the same iCloud account, and they should be on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Other enhancements
- Improved handling of clipboard types, with support of more diverse image input types.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
Prizmo 3.5.4 — August 16th 2018
- Improved accuracy of text recognition when using Prizmo's Snap Screen tool to extract text currently displayed on the screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused layout issues in the recognized text view when switching the text's language from a non-latin to latin language.
Prizmo 3.5.3 — July 25th 2018
- Updated translation integration for future proofing.
- Optimization & bug fixes.
Prizmo 3.5.2 — June 21st 2018
- Fixed a bug causing localization issues.
Prizmo 3.5.1 — June 20th 2018
- Camera tethering is working again on macOS High Sierra. It had been previously disabled because of a reliability issue with macOS 10.12.
- Improved Screen Text Snapping feature to enable it on multi-display setup that don't have separate Spaces.
- Improved default sizing and positioning of document windows.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the detection of application updates. If you are affected by this bug in a version older than 3.5.1, you need to re-download the latest version of Prizmo manually from our website here.
- Fixed "Preserve Line Breaks" behavior for text regions. Now these text regions also export correctly to PDF.
- Updated text rendering quality in PDF output (hidden or visible text).
- Updated the crash reports framework.
Prizmo 220.127.116.11 (Website Version only) — May 7th 2018
- Fixed the incorrect price of the Pro Pack upgrade displayed in the Preferences window (Sparkle).
Prizmo 3.5 — April 23rd 2018
- Core Features
- New neural network OCR in 23 languages (13 new) that provides improved accuracy for degraded and low resolution documents. See supported languages below.
- New future-proof OCR foundation for image preprocessing and document layout computations taking advantage of some modern features of Prizmo Go.
- Added support for 18 new translation languages (total 59), and for improved neural network based translation (requires Pro Pack) in 22 languages. See language list below.
- Optimized for macOS High Sierra.
- Editing Features
- Added support for duplicating the selected regions by holding down the Option key and dragging the regions.
- Added support for copy/pasting OCR regions.
- Added a menu item for the "Preserve line breaks" command in the main menu.
- New keyboard modifier keys for mouse actions for a coherent Mac experience.
- Option key is now used for adjusting the zoom level, Command key for moving through the document (hand tool), and Shift key for freeform adjustment of the page crop frame (in cropping mode only).
- Other Features
- Added support for sandboxing for all versions.
- Changed editor font from Helvetica Neue to San Francisco.
- Now using Swift for specific subsystems.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed several issues (including word highlighting) when using text-to-speech on macOS High Sierra.
- Font adjustment of some UI labels.
- Fixed a major crash on macOS High Sierra where manipulating the text regions could crash WindowServer process (older GPU models).
- Fixed a bug where the cleanup app extension could crash the host application when clicking on the cancel button.
- Improved mouse dragging of text region (accuracy).
- Fixed a bug where the textview didn't get the focus when selecting the menu command "Edit Region Text".
- Fixed erratic document scrolling behavior when using the menu commands to move from one region to another.
- Fixed a bug where modifying the text font in the preferences was not directly applied.
- Fixed size of the save panel displayed when exporting batch processing result.
- Fixed layout issues when using the tab bar on macOS 10.13.
- Improved application localizations.
Neural Network OCR Languages (23): Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Translation Languages (59): Afrikaans, Arabic, Bangla, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Klingon, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tahitian, Tamil, Thai, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh.
Neural Network Translation Languages (22): Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
Prizmo 3.1.18 — May 11th 2017
- Fixed a bug that could prevent to launch the application or the Automator action on OS X Yosemite.
Prizmo 3.1.17 — March 13rd 2017
- Updated the translation service for future proofing.
Prizmo 3.1.16 — November 30th 2016
- Fixed a bug that could degrade OCR performance when image resolution increase is activated.
Prizmo 3.1.15 — November 15th 2016
- Fixed a bug that could cause Prizmo to consume too much memory on macOS Sierra when batch-processing PDF files (Prizmo Pro).
Prizmo 3.1.14 — October 26th 2016
- Prizmo can now show a panel to change the scanner transfer mode when the scanned document cannot be accessed.
- Fixed possible crashes that could occur when displaying processed images.
Prizmo 3.1.13 — September 29th 2016
- Prizmo can now reverse pages order, which can be useful if your scanner has a document feeder beginning with the last page.
- Fixed a bug where a wrong DPI value could be set when importing PDF files.
- Improved compatibility and stability with macOS Sierra.
Prizmo 3.1.12 — September 5th 2016
- Improved compatibility and stability with upcoming OS X release.
Prizmo 3.1.11 — June 29th 2016
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening Prizmo while a business card document was opened.
Prizmo 3.1.10 — June 28th 2016
- Fixed the Norwegian localization for clean-up modes labels.
- Fixed a crash when closing a document window in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when showing the About panel.
Prizmo 3.1.9 — March 26th 2016
- Fixed a bug that could display a wrong value for the 'Prepare/Develop' button in the toolbar.
- Minor bug fixes.
Prizmo 3.1.8 (Website Version only) — February 11th 2016
- Fixed security vulnerability with auto-updating scheme (Sparkle).
Prizmo 3.1.7 — February 10th 2016
- Fixed a crash in business card documents when contact access was not allowed.
Prizmo 3.1.6 — January 12th 2016
- New features:
- Added new menu items in the Page menu: 'Select All Pages', 'Recognize All Pages', and 'Recognize Selected Pages'. These menus have keyboard shortcuts and should be particularly useful for Voice Over users.
- Better readability when 'Increase Contrast' is enabled in OS X Accessibility Preferences (OS X El Capitan only). When enabled, the bottom toolbar uses high-contrast colors and larger font, and larger region number labels in the text editor.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed the page curvature correction feature that did not work on OS X El Capitan (no effect).
- Fixed the appearance of the bottom toolbar when 'Increase Contrast' is enabled in OS X Accessibility Preferences.
- Fixed a bug that could display a wrong value for the 'Prepare/Develop' button in the toolbar.
- Fixed UI glitches when using the Snap Screen Text feature.
Prizmo 3.1.5 — December 18th 2015
- Fixed a problem leading to a black image after clean-up (color or gray) on Macs running OS X El Capitan with Haswell or more recent CPU (workaround for AVX2 single precision LAPACK-related issue)
Prizmo 3.1.4 — October 2nd 2015
- Fixes for OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Fixed Gatekeeper issues in OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
Prizmo 3.1.3 — July 9th 2015
- Workaround for "unavailable scanner" problem after first scan since OS X 10.10.3
- Fixed crashes & usability issues for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Prizmo 3.1.2 — April 30th 2015
- Fixed a rare crash linked to minimized document windows.
Prizmo 3.1.1. — March 9th 2015
- New feature:
- Localized to Spanish
- Default OCR language for new documents corresponds to the last one used.
- Exports can now be cancelled at any time.
- When exporting as PDF or text file, progress is now explicitly displayed.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed synchronized navigation between image and processed contents (Menu View > Synchronized Text/Image Navigation).
- Fixed a bug affecting region overlay becoming opaque in rare cases.
- Fixed a bug preventing selection of a voice in the Speech panel.
- Artifacts and blurry contents are now fixed when exporting as PDF or image file formats.
- Fixed an export bug that would fail to include images in RTFD documents.
Prizmo 3.1 - December 17th 2014
- User feedback integration to fine-tune a number of features. Special thanks to Daniel, Dana, Richard, and Fred for their feedback and help to make a better Prizmo!
- Ability to perform a cleanup in batch mode and in the Automator action (Daniel).
- Restored the black cleanup mode of the previous Prizmo (Dana). There are now 4 cleanup choices [None, Black, Gray, Color] that you can choose from, with Black more suited to text (very high contrast), and Gray/Color more suited to mixed image and text documents.
- Fixed PDF quality and dpi matching (Richard). Internal DPI estimate for a PDF document is now more accurate, depending on the included images.
- Fixed PDF Crop Frame (Fred). Some PDF documents could have unusual crop frame that would not be correctly interpreted by Prizmo. They are now correctly handled.
- Fixed a crash with popovers.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while OCR'ing a business card.
Bug Fixes & Enhancements:
Prizmo 3.0.1 — November 20th 2014
- Bug Fixes & Enhancements:
- Fixed network problems with translation service.
- Update Russian and Italian localizations.
- Fixed layout issues in Screen Snap feature.
- Fixed progress indicator when translating.
- Fixed a bug that could corrupt the toolbar.
- Fixed bugs when editing the recognized text.
- Fixed other minor UI glitches.
Prizmo 3 — November 13th 2014
- Major new release with native OS X Yosemite support:
- Revamped user interface taking advantage of Yosemite's translucency and vibrancy.
- Handoff to easily switch from editing Prizmo documents on one device to another, with Mac, iPhone, and iPad support.
- Image Cleanup Extension: Prizmo image cropping and cleanup capabilities are now exposed globally to other apps as an image editing extension.
- OCR Extension: Prizmo OCR capabilities are now made available throughout OS X, as an extension. Textual contents can be retrieved from any image in other apps that support extensions (image viewing action).
- Support for third-party exports: Prizmo can now invoke third-party export options (cloud storage, email clients, social networks…) that have been installed on the system.
- Improved Image Processing:
- Better image cleanup: Will now keep all image details while also improving text quality, including a better color accuracy when color cleanup is chosen. Better user control for output (brightness and contrast).
- Improved image preprocessing for OCR, thus leading to better OCR accuracy.
- Other Improvements:
- New icon, more similarity with iOS version
- Better export workflow: export partial or whole document to any document type, and choose destination. Now includes third-party services (installed separately).
- User interface shows document type and editing mode in the top toolbar for easier control.
- Font of text editor can now be customized from Prizmo settings
- Accessibility and VoiceOver support has been updated to take advantage of latest Yosemite capabilities.
Prizmo 2.1.3 — March 13th 2014
- New feature: Localized to Polish.
- Improvement: Pages are now ordered by picture date when importing from a camera (first page is the oldest picture, last page is the newest picture).
Prizmo 2.1.2 — January 31st 2014
- Accessibility: easier selection in the text editor (each cell is made of 3 accessible elements: the cell, the settings button, the textview).
- Accessibility: easier selection using VO-SPACE shortcut in the popover windows regarding translation, document type selection, OCR language selection, and document export.
- Accessibility: messages now announce when Prizmo starts and completes translating text.
- App Store version owners can now use creaceed.com version without limitation for faster updates (licensing is handled automatically).
- Fixes for several bugs and crashes.
Prizmo 2.1.1 — December 9th 2013
- Fixed blocked interface that could occur when automatically processing scanned pages, just after scanning is performed. This option is typically enabled when using Prizmo with Voice Over.
- Fixed installation of languages from the alternative OCR engine (hanged on OS X 10.7 and 10.8).
- Better stability and smaller memory footprint when loading/displaying images.
- Improved Portuguese localization.
Prizmo 2.1 — October 30th 2013
- Prizmo is now fully compatible with OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Proper handling of background activity (App Nap on Mavericks), with OCR and export activities still happening when app is in the background
- Improved workflow with new Automator version
- Image browser (Media Library) is now the native Mavericks panel
- Screen capture now works with multiple screens on Mavericks
- Faster and more accurate page content rendering
- Other New Features & Enhancements
- OCR: individual text regions can be marked to preserve line breaks, to preserve original document formatting
- OCR: safety margin around text blocks for better character recognition near region borders (thanks CUK.ch for feedback).
- Search/Replace panel that allows searching OCR'd text
- Specific bi-level compression option for smaller PDF files (affects cleaned up documents only)
- Decreased memory usage when OCR'ing large PDF documents
- Prizmo can now reorder from all recto - all verso to interleaved order, useful if you don't have a duplex feeder.
- Better determination of source document DPI
- Pro Pack: Automator action now allows to merge (or not) inputs as single PDF output, as well as keeping original file name
- Pro Pack: Prizmo can now export to Automator workflows (in addition to UNIX scripts and Apple Scripts)
- Pro Pack: batch mode can now overwrite destination files (if needed), as well as add a suffix to the output file name
- Pro Pack: better batch progress reporting, and faster cancelling
- Tool popovers now show correct contents in all cases
- Fix for some RAW image file formats that wouldn't import correctly (NEF, etc.)
- Fixed a rare crashing issue that could occur when opening or closing a document
- Other fixes (batch window on 10.9, zooming issues when changing page...)
Prizmo 2.0.8 — July 10th 2013
- Improved: document scanning workflow update, the scanner window remains open to allow scanning of multiple pages in a single session
- Improved: better reporting of OCR processing with VoiceOver as a spoken percentage. This provides a better experience especially when processing multiple pages at once.
- Improved: you can now move the cursor to the text editor with a keyboard shortcut, and also navigate through regions using the keyboard.
- Improved: Prizmo now remembers the last used scanner or camera for faster workflow (avoids to choose it each time).
- New: Document pages can be flagged individually
- New: Option to choose Serif or Sans-Serif font in text editor
- Fixed: More robust PDF export, especially for documents with many pages
- Fixed: Corrected a crash that would happen when quickly switching from page to page (with large image)
- Fixed: source PDF files that have a rotation tag are now correctly parsed and displayed.
- Fixed: detected images are now correctly extracted after OCR in all cases (would sometimes show as empty)
- Fixed: scanner operated in File Mode now reports correct DPI for JPEG and PNG image types.
- Various smaller bug fixes and enhancements.
Prizmo 2.0.7 — May 22nd 2013
- Prizmo has been localized into Czech and Norwegian
- Prizmo document icons now reflect actual contents in Finder and iCloud windows
- Better handling of iCloud document update (when updating a document that is open on the Mac from another device, iPhone, iPad, or another Mac)
- Fixed various random crashes
Prizmo 2.0.6 — March 21st 2013
- New translation languages: Bulgarian, Catalan, Estonian, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hmong Daw, Indonesian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Persian, Slovak, Slovenian, Thai, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Bug fix: Automator action problems introduced in previous update have been corrected
Prizmo 2.0.5 — March 2nd 2013
- New: Added Latin as supported OCR language. We are fully aware they had no typewriters at the time, but you know, some students could well need that Latin-scanning capability anyway.
- New: Application fully localized in Italian.
- New: New documents are now set to the last chosen document type (Text / Image / Business Card). This makes it easier to process several documents of the same type in a row.
- Bug fix: editing of business card information now behaves correctly after affecting recognized text to a field (Mountain Lion only).
- Bug fix: page numbering during OCR is now correctly reported.
Prizmo 2.0.4 — February 11th 2013
- Thai added as a new OCR language
- Localized application to Portuguese
- Bug fix: document sizing problem when changing resolution on PDF documents
- Bug fix: block of text in exported PDF (regular) now include the last line of text in all situations
- Bug fix: Evernote export problem that appeared with latest Evernote release 5.0.5
Prizmo 2.0.3 — November 30th 2012
- Fixed a problem with multi-screen text grabbing: Prizmo OCR options now show up correctly when grabbing text from screen on Macs with multiple displays.
- Fixed: scanning window is now accessible on second scan under Lion.
Prizmo 2.0.2 — November 20th 2012
- New: Page cleanup: page can be cleaned up (previously known as normalize) to remove uneven lighting or texture. Specific gray cleanup (maximize contrast) or color cleanup (preserve color information) can be chosen. Gray cleanup works well for document taken on the go, while color cleanup is appropriate for whiteboard images written with color pens. Cleanup can now also be activated automatically from the advanced preferences for camera images.
- Page thumbnails are now preserved as part of the document for faster document opening.
- Screen grabbing formatting option: you can now decide to preserve line breaks (for source code for instance), or instead to make a continuous text
- Screen grabbing now automatically recognizes negative input images (bright text on dark background). Ideal to get code from WWDC slides.
- Default export type is now PDF for text documents, and preserved for the next export.
- Export services can now be removed from the export palette in Prizmo preferences if not needed.
- Pro Pack only: In Automator, Prizmo action can now use Automator variables for output file name.
- Fix: Scanner feeder handling improvements. Scanned pages order is now preserved.
- Fix: Fixed text editor bug: non-Roman text editing is now possible.
- Fix: Multipage TIFF files are now properly handled.
- Fix: Fixed a crash that could happen when grabbing screen.
- Fix: Other minor UI improvements and fixes.
Prizmo 2.0.1 — November 3rd 2012
- Evernote support is now made directly through the Evernote app itself. This provides more options to directly edit the created notes. Compatible with the latest Evernote version (version 5), as well as previous versions.
- Better image caching: better memory usage after closing large documents
- Fix: workaround for scanner access problem happening only in OS X 10.7.5
- Fix: more robust perspective straightening for difficult cases
Prizmo 2 — October 31st 2012
- Additional Pro Pack with options available as in-app purchase
- Specific processing according to document type (business cards, text documents, or regular images)
- Multiple-page document handling (editing and export as single PDF file)
- iCloud support for sharing documents across Macs (support for iPhone coming soon)
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Data Interpretation
- Real-time OCR: adjusting contrast or rectangle position immediately shows new OCR results
- Over 30 additional installable OCR languages available as free downloads (list available here)
- Adjustable, interactive readability for improved OCR results
- Text editing: OCRed documents data (business card, text) can be edited alongside original image
- Content analysis and interpretation as text, image or numerical regions
- Powerful region handling (add, delete, merge and reorder regions)
- Ability to change region types
- Ability to affect recognized text to any business card field (business card editing only)
- Image processing:
- Automatic frame detection
- Automatic text orientation detection
- Automatic resolution handling depending on input image source (scanner, screen, photograph)
- Resolution increase (documents with too low resolution to be OCRed - such as screenshots - can now be processed with 2x or 4x resolution increase)
- Much better handling of lighting conditions
- Improved grid positioning (freeform or perspective-locked)
- Black point tool
- Better scanner and camera integration
- Better lens distortion correction
- Better page curvature straightening
- Copy settings from a page and apply them to other pages (handy when processing photos taken in the same conditions)
- New output options:
- Multipage document export
- Address Book/Contacts for business cards
- Text translation in 23 languages (using Microsoft Translate web-based service)
- iCloud (editable Prizmo documents)
- Dropbox (requires the installation of separate Dropbox app)
- Google Docs (requires the installation of separate Google Drive app)
- Accessibility support:
- Automatic frame detection (Prizmo detects page borders when the document is laid on a table with good contrast)
- Voice Over support
- Feedback of operations (e.g. to inform if text was recognized or not)
- Full automatic processing feature
- Text-to-speech support (text is spoken aloud, and each word gets highlighted as it is pronounced)
- Around 80 female and male voices available as free downloads (as part of Apple offering)
- Support for 26 text-to-speech languages
- Speaking rate control
- Document navigation (play/pause/next/previous buttons)
- Pro Pack only:
- Batch document processing
- Automator action for automatically processing collections of files, and integrating with existing workflows. These options allow to integrate Prizmo in company workflow by automating the OCR process with Automator. You can export the result to any app or service with custom Automator actions. You can also create a smart folder that will automatically process files that are added to it, for instance.
- Grab text from the screen (OCR can be processed on regions of screen containing unselectable text, and the resulting text is copied to the pasteboard)
- Improved user experience
- Completely new user interface with focus on usability
- Retina display support
- Fullscreen mode
- Document autosaving and versioning
- Automatic termination and restart
- Multitouch zoom in/out
- Sandboxing for improved security
Prizmo 1.5.8 — March 15th 2012
- Image settings are now reset when a new image is imported
- Fixed empty preview bug for custom extraction frame
Prizmo 1.5.7 — August 10th 2011
- Updated for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion: fixed import from scanner problem
- Updated for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion: fixed import from camera problem
- Updated for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion: resizing/maximizing for main window
- Updated for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion: Half-tethering for connected camera
- Added paste image capability
- Fixed OCR regions display bug
Prizmo 1.5.6 — June 20th 2011
- Fixed: bug preventing scanner document handling
- Version supporting Snow Leopard only
Prizmo 1.5.5 — May 13th 2011
- Integrated iMedia 2 for a better image browsing experience
- Open With... Finder command now works with Prizmo
- Display of progress indicator while enumerating iPhone photos
- Added visual notification when performing OCR multiple times
- Fixed: Initial crossing frame bug
- Fixed calibration upload problem
- Fixed OCR Results Window positioning bug
Prizmo 1.5.4 — November 2nd 2010
- Italian Localization: user interface
- Swedish Localization: user interface
- Improved Dutch Localization
Prizmo 1.5.3 — June 1st 2010
- Portuguese Localization: user interface
- Danish Localization: user interface
- Norwegian Localization: user interface
Prizmo 1.5.2 — May 25th 2010
- Spanish Localization: user interface
- Improved automatic sizing of grid
Prizmo 1.5.1 — May 3rd 2010
- Dutch Localization: user interface
Prizmo 1.5 — April 1st 2010
- New: Camera Tethering
- Full Tethering: Prizmo can now take a picture when the camera is plugged in (USB)
- Half Tethering: If you take a picture when the camera (or iPhone) is plugged in, Prizmo imports it automatically
- New: Page curvature handling
- New: Support for PDF documents (even multi-page PDFs)
- New: "Save over" option
- New camera content browser in Snow Leopard
- Improved interaction with network scanners
- Improved OCR result previewing
- User interface enhancements (flip, reset distortion buttons...)
- Many small enhancements and bug fixes
Prizmo 1.2 — November 12th 2009
- Snow Leopard only: Image acquisition from connected scanner
- Fixed bug: OCR now working on case-sensitive filesystem
Prizmo 1.1 — September 15th 2009
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard compatibility
- OCR: Highly Accurate OCR Engine with Support for 10 Languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian)
- OCR: In-place Display of Recognized Text Blocks inside Input Images
- OCR: Text Skimming on Recognized Text Blocks (previewing OCR results)
- OCR: Export of formatted output (RTF, PDF)
- OCR: Export of Image with Hidden Text (Spotlight Indexable) as PDF
- OCR: Selective Copy/Paste of Text Blocks
- OCR: Adjustable, Interactive Binarization for Optimal Results even on Degraded Content
- Image Processing: Eyedrop Tool for Page Background Determination
- Image Processing: New option for inverting image (for working with light text on dark background)
- Extraction Options: Easier setup of the extraction grid
- Extraction Options: Automatic sizing of the grid based on its position inside the image
- Fixed: Crashes when manipulating the grid
- Fixed: Several other minor bugs
Prizmo 1.0.1 — April 21st 2009
- Fixed asymmetric distortion problem for elongated images
- Fixed drag and drop problem from camera browser to calibration assistant
Prizmo 1.0 — April 20th 2009
- First Release
- English Localization: user interface and user guide
- French Localization: user interface and user guide
- German Localization: user interface
© 2008–2018 Creaceed SPRL. Apple, Mac, Macbook, iOS, OS X, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.