Morph Age 5.0.1 - January 24th 2020
- Fixed a bug that caused the application to be in trial mode.
Morph Age 5.0 - January 21st 2020Morph Age 5.0 introduces a modernized user interface with support for Dark Mode and Retina display.
- New User Interface
- Toolbar and timeline have been redesigned with a modern style.
- User interface controls and content preview are now optimized for Retina displays.
- Dark Mode
- Support for Dark Mode (requires macOS 10.14 or later).
- Added a user setting in Morph Age Preferences to allow forcing light or dark theme.
- Other improvements
- Improved document restoration at launch.
- Fixed glitches in the timeline user interface.
- Application is now notarized for better support on macOS Catalina.
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
Morph Age 4.3.2 - March 26th 2019
- Fixed a crash that could occur while encoding output video.
Morph Age 4.3.1 - February 12th 2019
- Fixed erroneous licensing issue in rendered contents.
- Minor appearance fixes.
Morph Age 4.3 - February 7th 2019
- New features
- Support for 4K video rendering. Morph Age can now produce professional video output at up to 4K resolution.
- Cursor misbehavior: hand cursor does not show up anymore while editing curves.
- Trackpad zooming gesture now effective when editing.
Morph Age 4.2.6 - July 27th 2018
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the channel's contextual menu from showing in the timeline.
Morph Age 4.2.5 - July 2nd 2018
- Morph Age now requires OS X Yosemite or higher.
- Future proofed the internal rendering method.
- Added support for the standard macOS photo library picker.
- Updated the About panel and crash reporting.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed a crash when opening the sample project “Hulk Wrap”.
- Fixed an issue where rendering a movie as an image sequence could fail to create the images files.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when adding/replacing/removing an image from the inspector.
Morph Age 4.2.4 - March 30th 2017
- Fixed a problem with empty document image being incorrectly rendered on Retina displays.
- Fixed compatibility issue with OS X Mavericks (10.9).
- Internal modernisation.
Morph Age 4.2.3 - October 26th 2016
- Sierra compatibility: fixed timeline display issues, and incorrect inspector panel behavior.
- Raised required OS X version to OS X 10.10
Morph Age 4.2.2 (website version only) - February 15th 2016
- Fixed security vulnerability with auto-updating scheme (Sparkle).
Morph Age 4.2.1 - December 1st 2014
- Fixed an issue with video exports on OS X 10.8
- Raised required OS X version to OS X 10.8 (OS X 10.7 has unresolved issues with AVFoundation video exports)
Morph Age 4.2 - November 17th 2014
- Compatibility with OS X Yosemite
- Removed dependency to 32-bit QuickTime. All video encoding is done with modern AVFoundation APIs
- Added support for Apple ProRes 4444 output format, including alpha channel, to better support post production workflows
- Moved to 64-bit
- Support for application sandboxing
- API Modernisation. Removed Garbage Collection dependency.
Morph Age 4.1.3 - July 12th 2012
- Fixed bug: document frame rate is now correctly saved
Morph Age 4.1.2 - June 22nd 2012
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion compatibility
- Fixed image removal bug that would leave the app in unstable state
- Fixed image rendering in software mode on Mountain Lion (image preview + movie rendering)
- Code signed with Developer ID for improved security
- Fixed a crash when rendering movies from large images
Morph Age 4.1.1 - August 26th 2011
- Updated for Mac OS X Lion: fixed empty document opening
- Added ESC key shortcut to exit fullscreen
- Fixed erroneous reporting of frame count when rendering with "Back and forth"
- Various minor bug fixes and enhancements
Morph Age 4.1 - March 12th 2011
- Mac App Store version
Morph Age 4.0.7 - January 21st 2010
- New English and German User Guides
Morph Age 4.0.6 - August 28th 2009
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard compatibility
Morph Age 4.0.5 - May 11th 2009
- Newer Sparkle Framework (auto update feature)
- Newer iMediaBrowser Framework
- Revised French and German Localizations
Morph Age 4.0.4 - December 24th 2008
- German localization
Morph Age 4.0.3
- Fixed Mac OS X 10.5.5 compatibility issue
Morph Age 4.0.2
- Fixed movie import issue
Morph Age 4.0 — April 10th 2008
- Documentation update
- Revive software contexts
- Added "copy movie into document" in save as command
- Incorrect timebase names fix
- Rendering of quicklook preview fix
- Added time check / fix for bad keyframes
- Show active editor (focus frame)
- Add morphed keys in warp
- iSight/QuickTime capture update
- Add timeline double click to bring channels
- Floating/fixed smart assist should work for times other than project timebase
- Preview time multiplicator
- Changing smart assist should update the view
- Fixed "warp channel animated state saving"
- Fixed time glitches when working with different timebases
- Fixed timeline transitions translation bug
- Fixed movie reference problem in saved documents
- Fixed setFrom (time selection handling)
Morph Age 4.0 Beta — January 6th 2008
- Proapp user experience
- Removed scrollers
- Add navigation frame and tracking area
- Shift scroll zooms
- Bounding box curve manipulation (no more rotate, scale tools)
- Motion graph
- Blend curve
- Motion curve per layer (replace curve start/end time)
- Presets (sigmoid, smooth accelerate...)
- Curve active state + GUI
- Warp channel paradigm update
- Reviewed rendering pipeline
- Timebases: times, rate, etc.
- Fixed last image of sequence missing
- Project rate change, fix time everywhere
- Smart fit (c) (tab -> moves the selected curve to the transformation induced by the other curves) [or no tab at all...] + interactive magic fit
- Shape tracking (like magnet probes)
- New fan tessellation algorithm
- Face creation tool
- Face detection tool
- New icon for PRO
- More robust large image handling
- Move around channels, delete channels
- Showing texture size / resize mode
- Review kf copying across stacks
- Matte generation
- Add image ROI selection
- Performance tuning (removed refresh for still images in editor, cached -> no clear advantage)
- User Experience
- GUI Finish/Makeup
- Split views limits
- HUD for motion/blend curves
- Fullscreen support update
- Moving up/down images/stacks
- Quick collapse of editors
- Proportional box when changing output size
- More keyboard Shortcuts
- Add a current time alignment when manipulating timeline elements
- Tab navigation in render movie limited time
- Larger fields in the render movie dialog
- Separate regular and pro versions (defines, icons, packages...)
- Play in the toolbar
- Default should be warp stack with Zero-timebase
- Regular version should have all collapsed (optionally can disable that).
- Add acknowledgments
- Motion curve change should update preview
- Bug loading movie documents
- Fix quicklook preview (leo update, seems to work now, nothing done...)
- Fixed undo/redo (timeline changes + broken stack/texture adding/removing)
- Fixed import bug of old MA format
- Fixed import of older movie project
- Fixed playback bug
- Fixed keyframe navigation bug
- Fixed stack name bug
- Fixed stack name import
- Fixed resize timeline stack bug
- Fixed finalize bug for CMMovieTexture
- Fixed pasted curve bad stack count
- Fixed render background color bug
- Fixed refresh problem when changing reference state
- Fixed no selection in Blend/Motion popup
Morph Age 3.1 — March 25th 2007
- First round of Leopard compatibility
- Quick Look implementation for Morph Age documents
- Communicate max texture size more accurately
- Resurrected software mode, for GPU-independent quality rendering
- New rendering pipeline with theoretical 256 megapixels limit (memory permitting, was 4 Mega Pixel before)
- Fixed GUI issues (image list, left)
- Fixed rendering memory leak
Morph Age 3.0.6
- Fixed image sizing bug when add an image bigger than the supported resolution
Morph Age 3.0.5
- Localized in French
- Updated transparent processing pipeline
Morph Age 3.0.4
- Fixed resize-tool bug
- Easier Bézier handle move (command-click)
Morph Age 3.0.3
- Prevent negative time scrolling
- Stepping through animation frames (left right)
- Select all (curves)
- Curve selection with rectangle
- Autonormal menu item
- "Use warp" channel button
- Autoupdating (Sparkle)
Morph Age 3.0.2
- Release notes in help menu
- Fixed movie/curve sync problem
Morph Age 3.0.1
- Toggle name (info, images)
- Fixed "Camera window should not open if no camera"
- GUI tweak, image list
- iSight and iLife button to toolbar
Morph Age 3.0 - June 12th 2006
- Intel support (Universal Binary)
- Update image size bug
- Fixed crash when closing document while playing
- Fixed WWDC 2004 remark (resize sheet)
- Fixed resize curve bug
- Highlight selected point
- Core image, Quartz Composer integration
- Insert point tool
- Replace image tool
- Added iSight acquisition
- Zoom slider (longer), editable %
- Added watermark for unregistered users
- Blending curves update
- Reordering images with drag&drop
- Set the background color to be transparent by default
- Copy/paste curves
- Add photoshop-like transparency background
- Inverse image order
- Added independent preview window
- 2D scrollwheel support
- Multiple curve selection/manipulation
- Export as frames sequence
- Auto-Bézier (auto control points)
- New resize box, points
- Cursor change when editing curves
- New app icon and document icon, start image
- Fix transparency problem (still image output...)
- Fix coordinate problem for image of different size
- (internal) deactivate iSight after capture
- Add hide left pane button
- (internal) texture bug GMA 950
- (internal) autopick of quartz composition
- (internal) fix endianness problem
- New play button
- Documentation update
- (internal) fixed when changing image, filters now work
- (internal) click point should move instead of add (curve tool)
- Changing color should update immediately
- Added examples
- Menu update
- GUI update
Morph Age 2.0 - May 3rd 2004
Morph Age 1.0 - April 8th 2003
© 2008–2020 Creaceed SPRL. Apple, Mac, Macbook, iOS, OS X, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.