Inko 1.2 - December 10th 2018
- Updated for the new iPad Pro
- Handling of new iPad Pro display sizes (11" and 12.9").
- Handling of new Apple Pencil double-tap gesture: switch to color palette, eraser, or last-used tool.
- tvOS App Enhancements.
- Fixed double-press to zoom feature.
Inko 1.1 - October 4th 2018iOS 12 FEATURES
- Inko now features Siri Shortcuts integration when using iOS 12. You can restart a frequent drawing collaboration group using just your voice by invoking Siri: "Hey Siri, start class 2B drawing group"
- Minor fixes and enhancements for iOS 12 and tvOS 12.
- Updated for new iPhone sizes (including iPhone XS Max and more).
Inko 1.0.3 - June 19th 2018
- Updated the crash reports framework.
Inko 1.0.2 - May 14th 2018
- More robust palm rejection to avoid leaving marks when resting the palm while drawing with the Apple Pencil.
- Increased trial duration from 1 minute to 5 minutes to make it more practical to evaluate the multi-user collaboration feature.
- Bug fixes & enhancements
- Fixed a bug that caused the tools palette to not be visible after creating a new drawing.
- Fixed a bug causing the iCloud switch to display the wrong state after enabling/disabling iCloud.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when performing Drag and Drop operations in the drawing list under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after accepting a participant request.
- Fixed a number of other issues or crashes affecting the introduction panel, iCloud switch, AirPlay mirroring, drawings list, device rotation handling, and drawing creation.
Inko 1.0.1 - April 14th 2018
- Fixed a crash that occurred when first launching Inko in certain circumstances (depending on regional settings).
- Other minor enhancements & bug fixes.
Inko 1.0 for iOS - March 29th 2018
- Initial release.
© 2008–2019 Creaceed SPRL. Apple, Mac, Macbook, iOS, OS X, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.