Carbo 1.4.2 - February 3rd 2017
- Fixed a crash occurring while taking a picture when "Save Pictures to Album" option is set.
- Fixed an issue with photos not always saved in Carbo's album when "Save Pictures to Album" is set.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when drawing on devices with a version of iOS below 9.1.
Carbo 1.4.1 - January 30th 2017
- Bug fixes
- Fixed incorrect aspect ratio when exporting in PDF format.
- Fixed animations effects glitches that were impacting devices running iOS 10.
- Filename of exported image has been made unique to avoid naming collisions for same-day notes.
Carbo 1.4 - September 13th 2016
- Improved Apple Pencil Support:
- High-speed sampling (240 Hz) for 4x more accurate sketches.
- Predictive sampling for reduced perceived lag while drawing.
- Accurate handling of deferred orientation & pressure information coming through pencil wireless connection.
- iOS 10 Features:
- Added support for iOS 10 Spotlight Search Continuation: continue in-app searching from Spotlight initiated search.
- Haptic feedback for iPhone 7 for editing operations.
- Swift 3 modernization.
- Optimization & bug fixes.
Carbo 1.3.2 - August 23th 2016
- Added a privacy usage description when asking the permission to access camera and photo library.
- Fixed a bug that grew memory usage when using multiple notes and that could crash the app.
- Improved compatibility and stability with upcoming iOS release.
Carbo 1.3.1 - August 18th 2016
- Fixed a bug that could prevent some extensions from working when exporting notes.
Carbo 1.3 - May 12th 2016
- APPLE PENCIL / IPAD PRO IMPROVEMENTS
- Carbo now offers 3 distinctive drawing tools: 2 fixed thickness drawing tool (best for regular handwriting & sketches), in addition to a new calligraphic drawing tool (styled handwriting like a flow pen).
- Calligraphic tool reacts to pencil angle, speed, and pressure.
- Drawing method has been refined for all tools, and drawing artefacts removed.
- Drawing heads are now thinner to better enjoy Apple Pencil precision, and now provide absolute sizing in all cases (thickness does not depend on zoom level).
- Eraser tool is now more sensitive to pencil angle. It becomes larger when pencil is lowered, with interactive display of eraser head.
- OTHER IMPROVEMENTS
- Better use of display surface. Margin have been removed to provide more room to content
- Improved fullscreen mode. Top toolbar and drawing tools are now completely removed when entering fullscreen mode for a better viewing / editing experience.
Carbo 1.2.3 - March 30th 2016
- Fixed a crash that could happen when syncing clock with a time server.
- Minor bug fixes.
Carbo 1.2.2 - February 9th 2016
- Fixed an issue that was preventing selection tool from working properly.
Carbo 1.2.1 - January 4th 2016
- Fixed an issue that prevented the introduction video from being played.
Carbo 1.2 - November 12th 2015
- Major new release of Carbo including new drawing capabilities & iPad Pro / Apple Pencil / iPhone 6s 3D Touch support, which offers great interaction with Carbo hybrid, pixel-free rendering technology.
- NEW FEATURES
- Sketching notes directly within Carbo is now possible, using either finger or pencil. This highly accurate drawing technology reacts to velocity, pressure & more.
- Added an option for creating empty notes.
- Added "Pen" tool for drawing.
- Added an "Erase All" tool to clear entire canvas.
- HARDWARE SUPPORT
- Support for iPad Pro Pencil input, including sensitivity to speed, pressure, input angle, as well as improved accuracy over touch.
- Support for iPhone 6s / 6s Plus pressure sensitive 3D Touch display.
- Other devices without pressure capability: support for variable thickness based on drawing velocity.
- BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Carbo from synchronizing notes with iCloud.
- Fixed layout issues that could happen when rotating the iPad.
Carbo 1.1 - September 17th 2015
- Optimized for iOS 9:
- iOS 9 Required
- Support for iOS 9 App Search, you can search Carbo notes globally on your iPhone/iPad.
- Support for iOS 9 Siri "Remind me about this" for Carbo notes.
- Support for iOS 9 iPad Multitasking (Slide Over, Split View).
- Support for iOS 9 3D Touch Quick Actions for iPhone 6s / 6s Plus.
- Improved iCloud support based on iOS 9 (silent) push notifications instead of polling, for quicker & battery-friendly note syncing.
- Faster app startup.
Carbo 1.0.2 - August 17th 2015
- Fixed issues experienced on the beta version of iOS
Carbo 1.0.1 - July 8th 2015
- Improved Chinese & Spanish localizations
- Carbo is now accessible to other apps (export image to Carbo) through Open In...
- Deleting a note now requires user confirmation
- Added support for transparent PNG input
- In-call status bar layout fixes
- Fixed a problem that could cause a crash with Dropbox notebooks
- Fixed a number of rare crashes
- Fixed iOS 9-related crashes
Carbo 1.0 - May 21st 2015Carbo is an app for people who love writing using real pen and paper, and who want to carry their notes on their devices at the same time.
- Capture: shoot a picture of your sketches or writings, Carbo will clean it up to black and white.
- Display: advanced image processing that enables beautiful, pixel-free rendering of handwritten notes.
- Edit: select, move/rotate/scale, change thickness, erase.
- Cloud Sync: store your notes in iCloud, Dropbox, or Evernote (beta).
- Organize: add tags and annotations to easily search your notes.
- Share: pick an export style (chalk & blackboard, blueprint, letterpress, Pop Art…) and share.
© 2008–2016 Creaceed SPRL. Apple, Mac, Macbook, iOS, OS X, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.